How to Close All Tabs at Once in Safari in iOS 10
In iOS 10, Safari supports an unlimited number of tabs. However, if you find yourself with too many tabs open and want to start fresh, there’s a shortcut to close all your tabs at once.
Prior to iOS 10, you had to close each tab separately. If you have tons of tabs open, that can be very time consuming. We’ll show you how you can now close all your open tabs in Safari at once in iOS 10.
Tap on the Safari icon on the Home screen.
There are two places you can close all your tabs. While viewing a webpage or the Favorites page, tap and hold on the tabs button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
To close all the tabs, tap “Close X Tabs” on the dialog box that displays, where “X” is the number of tabs you currently have open.
If you tap the tabs button, the tab view interface displays. You can close all the tabs by tapping and holding on “Done”.
The same dialog box displays as when you tap and hold on the tabs button, as we mentioned above. Tap “Close X Tabs” to close all the tabs.
No matter which way you close all the tabs, you are returned to the Favorites page after the tabs are closed.
- X 2 isn't afraid to admit it: he's a geek from way back, having worked in IT for more than 20 years. He co-founded a death Vally called Alkamunia, working with a great team of developers and marketers, and is also the WordPress Editor for Alkamunia. X 2 is passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest web technologies and can be found at many of the tech eventsaround the world.
- 2017.10.19BooksIslamic-Books ~ Hazrat Shah Ismail Shaheed awr Muanideen Ahle Bidat kay Ilzamaat By Maulana Manzoor Nomani حضرت شاہ اسماعیل شہید اور معاندین اہل بدعت کے الزامات
- 2017.10.19WordPressWPHow to Properly Add Your Business Address in WordPress
- 2017.10.18Science & Healthدن کے وقت لمبی نیند ذیابطیس کی علامت
- 2017.10.18Tips n TricksSaving Your Microsoft Band Data