How to View Other Messages While Composing a New One in iOS Mail
Have you ever been composing a new message in iOS Mail when you needed to refer back to an earlier email? Instead of saving the new message as a draft, just swipe it out of the way.
If you’re composing a new message and need to take a look through your older messages, just drag the title bar of the new message down toward the bottom of the screen to move it out of the way.
You can now run through your mail folders, read old message, and whatever else you need to do. To return to the new message, just tap it’s title bar at the bottom of the screen.
It’s a pretty simple trick–and somewhat obvious in hindsight–but Mail doesn’t make it really obvious that you can slide your new message down to get it out of the way.
- X 2 isn't afraid to admit it: he's a geek from way back, having worked in IT for more than 20 years. He co-founded a death Vally called Alkamunia, working with a great team of developers and marketers, and is also the WordPress Editor for Alkamunia. X 2 is passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest web technologies and can be found at many of the tech eventsaround the world.
- 2017.10.22WindowsWinUtilities 13.13
- 2017.10.22BooksBas Ik Dagh e Nidamat Novel By Umera Ahmed Pdf Free
- 2017.10.21AndroidHow to unroot Android
- 2017.10.21IT ArticlesAvoid Duplicate Content with These Three Techniques